Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good bye Daisy

I just got some awful news yesterday.
I heard that Daisy will not be dancing this year with us. :(

She has been an encouragement to us when we feel like all has twisted upside down. I was talking to someone else and she said that "Daisy would push us when we thought that we could not do it, but yet she encouraged us in the hard times. It will really be hard to let her go."



I agree, it will be hard to let her go, but God always has better things in store for his people.

It has been a wonderful last two years, to be able to dance with you (Daisy)!
Thank you so much for all the hard work that you have put into the performances, costumes, and the whole group its self.



I know that Daisy will not like this but here are five pictures of her over the last year.








We Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored...

    It has been a blessing and a joy to dance with you all and to get to know you better. My best wishes for the year to come. I pray that God will bless you and encourage you and that he will look down with pride at his daughters.

    All my love, Daisy

    ReplyDelete