Monday, July 27, 2009

Girl's Civil War Costume! Part Two

A few days ago my Aunt sent me pictures of my cousins Civil War dress that I made her.
Don't remember? Click here! :) (Ok, or scroll down)
When I took the pictures in the last post the dress was not completely finished. I added an apron to it. It works with the dress so well!
I just LOVE it! My cousin is PERFECT for these kind of styles. She lives in GA and they live in a colonial house. IT IS JUST PERFECT!!!!! She NEEDS to go to a civil war reenactment!
Well, I better let you get on with your evening.
Yours Forever,
ME!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kiehl! This is so pretty! You are so talented! We still need to get together sometime! busy, busy, busy! But we'll find a time!
    Love you!
    `Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I was almost not going to let her take it home!
    Yes we do still need to get together!

    Love you too!
    Kiehl

    ReplyDelete