Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good bye Amy

Amy was SO much fun to be with! She always had a smile on her face. When something went wrong, she usually was smiling the whole time and tried to cheer us up!

When I talked to her on the phone the other day, she was trying to figure out whether or not to do ballet and she was laughing the whole time!(Amy, I'm not saying that is a bad thing! It's a very good thing!)



Like I said for Daisy, it will be very hard to let her go, let alone stop ballet! :(











It has been a joy to be able to dance with you! I will miss seeing y'all each week but God has better things in store for each one of us!
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, It was soooooooo much fun with you! I'm glad I had a chance to get to know you! Love you LOTS!! Taylor

    ReplyDelete