Friday, September 19, 2008

Good- bye to Amy

Amy,We will miss you SO much! (*sniff, sniff*) You were such a joy to dance with! Or even to ski with! :)
Let's see how far I get without crying!


I love this picture! No, this is not a picture of Amy! Thankfully!



Now here is a cute picture of her!


Isn't it cute?

Sorry I keep getting off track! :0

Amy choreographed the coolest dances! One is You Raise Me Up, and the other is Davy Jones!! (from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest) I wish that I could tell you or even show you the dances. Even if I could explain the dances to y'all I don't think that half of you would understand the ballet language! :) So I guess that you would have to believe me on this! :)
But maybe I could show you some pictures of the dances! Like people say " a picture is worth a thousand words!"

You Raise Me Up:






I hate to say it, but I don't have any pictures of Davy Jones! Sorry!
I do have some pictures of Amy that I will put up! :)





Got you!





Yeah I did the whole post with out crying! Now let's see if you can read the whole thing with out crying!

Love all of you girls!

3 comments:

  1. Sad...sad...*sniff*...sad.
    We had very FUN times, some very stressful times, some silly times, and ALLOT of weird times(...yeah allot of those!;)),and all that good stuff! I will miss seeing you, and dancing with you every week! Love you!!!!! God bless!
    ~The Other Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tagged you! Check out our blog for more info. :)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costumes are neat! I took ballet for two years. It was fun while it lasted. I just always felt so sore and traveling to lessons every week with a large family is not very convenient! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete