Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Regency Dress!

Here are some pictures of a regency dress that I have been working on!




It has under sleeves so that you can either wear it with long sleeves or short sleeves!
I used the Sense and Sensibility regency gown pattern for the sleeves and skirt. For the neckline I also used the Sense and Sensibility regency neckline supplement pattern.
On the outside of the sleeves I put little triangles. I got the idea from the movie Pride and Prejudice. One of Elizabeth's jackets had that pattern on the sleeves and I really loved it so I thought that I would try it!

I will stop my jabbering and let you see more pictures of my dress! :)




4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks so pretty! I love the sleeve detail! And the color is so pretty. :) You did a beautiful job.
    It was lovely to see you at the library today! :)
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!
    It WAS lovely to see you at the libary! I just sent an e-mail to Daisy! So we will see what happens! :)
    Kiehl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I like it. Can you make me one? :) just kidding!

    Love ya! ~Melinda~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Oh! You inspire me! =]
    ~Marguerite

    ReplyDelete