Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friends from Haiti!!!!!!!! ~Day 1

On Friday, we had some missionary friends come to town and stay with us. They only stayed Friday night and left on Saturday. :(
It was so much fun to have them over! I have, for a long time, wanted to be a missionary so, it was lots of fun hearing their stories!
We had dinner and then we took them up Pilot Butte. We got to the top about 1/2 an hour before sunset. We kind of camped out up there waiting for the sun to set! :)
Here are some pictures.

Here is the crew. We did get some comments about how big of a group we were! Some one even thought that we were all related! :)
The boys
I hate to say it but boys (who don't cooperate) are VERY hard to take pictures of. As a consequence I did not get very many pictures of the three of them.

The boys having fun
The girls



Mom and Mrs. MThe M Family
Dad and Mr. M talking. Sorry Dad!

Kelly



Marshall

Waiting for the sun to set
Mom and DadKelly and I

Friend or foe?
FRIEND!!!
Jarod watching the sunset
And last but not least, let's hear it for the sunset! :)




I will be back to update you on the second day! But for now, Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! You are so cute! I love your hat!
    Beautiful sunset pictures!
    *sigh* I love this place... =]
    Love ya!
    ~Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that my camera would take better pictures! The sunset that night was breathtaking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your hair and your hat. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete