Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Very Crazy Car Experance! :)

Today, before we went up to the mountain for a homeschool ski day,I rode in a little car that my dad is renting. His truck had to be worked on so he got this little car. Let me tell you, it is sooooooo little! Now, I have not ridden in many little cars, but this one was so small that you felt like everything was going to squash you! (Oh, by the way, this car is also fairly old too!)
Well, anyway, we had to take this LITTLE car to my Dad's office. Dad thought that my window was down. So he said, "Could you roll up your window?" Well, guess what my response was, "I don't know how!"
This car was so old that you had one of those crank things to roll the window up and down. Of course I did not know that. My Dad got such a kick out of that! He also said that the car did not have the lock buttons you push that can lock all of the doors!
I hate to tell you the truth but I have never ridden in a car like that before! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment