Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 School Pictures and My Senior Pictures

I can't believe it is that time already. This year has really flown by. School pictures this year were a lot of fun. :) Taylor got a new camera, so were were able to take all of our pictures here at home. :) We had a lot of fun trying different poses, as you will see.

I guess I will start with my senior pictures.....



Taylor had some fun taking some pictures with my medieval dress that I made for the Winter Ball and my flute.

I think this one is my favorite











I think you have already seen this one. :P






Now on to the family photos, or should I say, the pictures of the four of us? : p










*laughs* Like I said, we had some fun with the poses. That was only my senior pictures and the group photos, there are four of the singles.... but there are some 'behind the scenes' photos. :P










The 'behind the scenes' or the extra ones that have no category. :)















Pictures by: In His Name Photography

2 comments:

  1. They're all lovely and you and Taylor are so gorgeous =]
    It looks like you all had a really fun time, the last two of your brother posing in the air made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Lela~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sister!
    I LOVE the pictures! They are so lovely/cool!
    God bless you and your family!
    Love,
    S

    ReplyDelete