Monday, August 30, 2010

Family

The love of a family no one can surpass.
The kindness of a family is like a wild flower forever in bloom.
Their understanding is like a gentle breeze on a lake.
They are always there to pick you up when you fall.
There is a river of joy constantly overflowing.
How can you ask for anything more?

When you are with your family, there is no reason to fear anything.
You can ask for a hug without feeling silly.
There will never be an emptiness when you are with family.
You never need to ask for help, they always seem to know.
They will always give you support when you need it.
How can you ask for anything more?

Family- Someone, or multiple people, who you can love, trust, depend on, enjoy and run to in time of need.

This weekend my family spent time with some friends of ours (post soon to come) and there I found one definition of family. A family does not have to be your blood relation. Through the Lord, it could be a church body or close friends. I have been learning that for the last year, but it hit me hard this past weekend. Because of Jesus Christ, I have a sister in England and two Aunts here. I also have a fellowship that loves me and who I would not trade for anyone in the world. I have brothers and sisters all over the world. We all have the same Father. I count it an honor to be related in the Lord to the family we spent the weekend with, my church group, and my immediate family members. I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment