Monday, December 20, 2010

Yet Another Camping Trip ~ Day 1 ~ Tubing


A month ago, we went back out to Antone Ranch. (If you don't remember, click here.) We had just a little bit of fun. :P Actually, to tell you the truth, we had so much fun it was illegal. *laughs*

Warning: Lots of pictures. Look at your own risk. :)


The first full day we were there, Friday, we went tubing at a lake that we would go camping at before the ranch was sold to the owner.





Here are some pictures of our day out there.

Jarod, Mr. G, and Braden fishing at the end of the dock.


Jarod.



Chad and Devin throwing rocks into the lake.


Kadance


Daddy fishing


Daddy and his fish.


Daddy and Braden rebating the hook.



Giselle had lots of fun in the water. :)


After lunch we decided to bring out the fun. :) The ranch owns a boat and we were able to go out on that and get some tubing in. The first round Dad had to stay behind with the dogs.


Let the fun begin! The first on the tube was *Drum roll* Jarod and Landon!









The next people were, Devin, Janae, and Me.





The three of us at the end of the ride... or so we thought.



When the boat stops, you have to quickly sit up onto your knees or else the tube will sink, I found that out last time. So, this time, Devin sits back and lets go of the hand grips. Well, Mr. G saw this and he gave the boat a little gas and Devin fell off.


Chad, Jarod and Landon decide to do it. :)




They got some good air.



Off the side of the wake.



Janae


Kadence wanted to go so Devin and Kiersten went with her.


I think it got a little boring for Devin. :)


Then Jarod, Kiersten and Janae go.





Devin


Me, Kadence and Sarai



Devin again




And thus ends our first day out at Antone. More to come about this trip. :)


Thanks, In His Name Photography (My sister, Taylor) for the wonderful pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Don't worry about crediting me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH I love the Pictures!!

    I checked out your site tay! Comming right along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Hey! I like your new look! (Your medieval dress is gorgeous!) I'm going to try to get this to work, Your new posts never show up on our list of blog updates. ARG!
    Anyway.. Hope you are awesome and having fun all the time! Love you!
    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Taylor: You need the credit Sis.
    @Vienna: Wait until you see the next post on this trip. :P
    @Marguerite: Thanks! I had some help from a good friend that I don't think I could have ever gotten this together without her help. :) That can be a pain. My brother has been have problems with my blog too... let me look into a few things. I think I know what is the problem with it I just need to change the setting. :D
    I miss and love you! Tell your sisters I say hi. :)

    Kiehl

    ReplyDelete