Thursday, March 10, 2011

Young men

You are probably wondering what a young lady is doing posting a topic about young men. I will tell you that it is nothing bad. You can trust me on this one. :)

I have been able to have the privilege of recently putting on a Ball with a friend of mine. We have gotten several comments from moms about the young men there. The young men were polite, generous, and courteous. When we did a circle dance and the ladies were passed from gentleman to gentleman, most of the men, would say hi, smile and reach for your hand. This is what I always thought young men to be.  I soon found out that not all young men are like this. Most of the young men in our culture are afraid of girls/young ladies.

I know a young man, who is a day younger than I am, who is an awesome guy. He does not really care who he is talking to, he will just talk. You don't see many young men, who can talk to a strange young lady. He is kind to his twin sister, and you could tell he loved her. I'm not trying to say that he is perfect, but this is how I think a young man should act. To treat their family member with love and respect, kindness, and gentleness. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Kiehl, I have found this to be true as well. Thanks for posting

    Annalise

    ReplyDelete