Saturday, March 12, 2011

Is There Anything?

Pain gnaws at me from the inside out. Pain for the teenagers who have lost their way.
Pain for the families that are slowly breaking apart.
Is there anything I can do to help? 


Tears stream down my cheeks. 
Tears for those who have never heard the Gospel.
Tears for those who are dying from the inside out. 
Is there anything I can do to help?


Love tears my heart in two. 
Love for children who don’t have a family.
Love for handicap children who will never be ‘normal’.
Is there anything I can do to help? 


There is a God who loves this world.
Enough to send His Son to die.
Enough to turn His face away from His Son.
There is something I can do to help.


God can work thru me to accomplish His plans. 
God can work thru me to reach to the lost. 
God can work thru me to save the dying. 
There is something I can do to help. 


I can obey, for God’s will to be done. 
I can trust, for people to see God is an awesome God.
I can love, for people to see God’s love. 
There is something I can do to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment