Saturday, March 5, 2011

Only You


Who am I to not obey You?
Who am I to stand in opposition against You?
Who am I to run my own life? 
Who am I to say that I am king? 

Lord, You know better than I do.
You know every little thing that will happen to me.
You know every step I will take. 
Only You deserve my praise. 

Who am I to take my life into my own hands? 
Who am I to boss others around? 
Who am I to try to make things right? 
Who am I to say that it is all about me? 

God, You know what my life will be like. 
You have brought people into my life. 
You have created this earth. 
Only You deserve my praise. 

Only You are worthy of my praise. 
Only You can sit on the high throne of heaven.
Only You can wear the crown of holiness. 
Only You should deserve my praise. 

There is no one like our God.
There is no one like the Lord of Life.
There is no one like the Prince of Peace
There is on one like Abba Father. 

Who am I, but a worm? 
Who am I, but a chunk of clay?
Who am I, but a grain of sand? 
Only You should deserve my praise. 

Take me into Your hands, O Lord. 
Shape me and mold me into what You want me to be. 
Use me as Your vessel,
That You may deserve my praise. 

Take up Your pen, O Lord. 
Write my story as You would have it. 
Let my story proclaim Your love, 
That You may deserve praise. 

Only You, Lord, can mold me into what You want me to be.
Only You, Lord, can write my story how You want it to be. 
Only You, Lord, can proclaim Your love thru me. 
Only You, Lord, deserve my praise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment